This project is read-only.

UserManagement service not work in Cloud Ninja project

Jun 26, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Edited Jun 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Hi,

I m trying to run cloud ninja project in my local machine. In CloudNinja.Cloud.Web web site one web service would be refereed but when try to call service method it give error.

So tell me how to solve this error?

Thanks.

Jun 28, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Hi,

The User Management is pointing to some other URL which doesn't exist.  So, pl. host the UserManagement and then remove the service reference and re-attach this new hosted reference, will work, however will stop at the error "Provisioning Status", which doesn't move further at all....  See my pervious discussion thread, as i have put the question 4 days back, however no answer for the same.

--Mahesh

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Did you get any further with this ? I've done a code review of this example and learn't a lot but cannot get it to run correctly locally.

I'm currently stuck on this exception when firing up the UserManagement.svc :

Parser Error Message: ID1024: The configuration property value is not valid.Property name: 'certificateReference'Error: 'ID1025: Cannot find a unique certificate that matches the criteria.StoreName: 'My'StoreLocation: 'LocalMachine'X509FindType: 'FindByThumbprint'FindValue: 'ABAB387824EBDA7775115318032C4D2EF96BF625''